Parents Anonymous® Programs depend on the commitments of thousands of volunteers all around the world. As a Parents Anonymous® Volunteer you can:
- Outreach to families
- Raise need funds to support programs
- Become a Parents Anonymous® Facilitator
- Become a Parents Anonymous® Children’s Program Worker
- Become a Parents Anonymous® Board member
- Provide Telephone Information and Referrals to parents and professionals in your community
- Provide Office Support to Parents Anonymous® Programs in your community
Parents Anonymous® Inc. provides training and ongoing support to volunteers who wish to help make their community a better place for children and families.
To volunteer in your community, use the Network Map to find the Parents Anonymous® organization in your area.