The mission of the National Certification of Parent Leaders is to enhance the lives of families and communities worldwide by inspiring and empowering Parent and Shared Leadership®.
National Certification benefits parents, families, communities and society by:
- Ensuring best practices in Parent Leadership
- Improving outcomes for families
- Facilitating mutually beneficial networks
- Enhancing program effectiveness
- Strengthening social capital
- Be in a parenting role
- Successfully complete 32 hours of face-to-face National Certification Training (didactic learning, small-group discussion, experiential exercises including video recording and feedback sessions with peers.)
- Successfully complete 8 hours of individual/group coaching sessions with a Nationally Certified Trainer within 4 months of initial training (through webinars, Skyping, and/or face-to-face sessions, demonstrating all training content)
- Parents will gain knowledge, skills, and abilities on
- The 5 Exemplary Leadership PracticesSM
- Cultural Responsiveness
- Life’s Balancing Act
- Individualized Action Plan
- $3,200 per participant
- Early registration deadline May 31st, 2013: $3,000 per person; Groups of 10 or more from one agency or funder: $2,800 per person
Dr. Lisa Pion-Berlin
President and Chief Executive Officer
250 West First Street, Suite 250
Claremont, CA 91711
(909) 621-6184 x 207
FAX (909) 575-4212
To bring National Certification to your local community, please contact Dr. Lisa Pion-Berlin
(909-621-6184 ext 207 or email her).
There must be a minimum of 25 registrants and additional travel and registration costs will apply.
Announcement soon on National Certification on Shared Leadership® for Staff in Fall 2013!